Thursday, December 01, 2016

The last two years have been the best ones in a long, long time when it comes to animated features. From mys standpoint, Zootopia, Inside Out, Kubo and the Two Strings and now Moana are not just animated masterpieces, they are movie masterpieces.

I was glad to watch John  Muster and Ron Clements' latest movie this weekend, I was happy to see that it was a triumph at the box office, and I was delighted to receive this week a review copy of The Art of Moana from Chronicle Books. The Kakamora are my favorite characters in the movie and I loved seeing how the designs evolved.

I am biased, of course, but I have to admit that I love those volumes from Chronicle Books. As always, their passion for the product shows in every single detail.  Once more: kuddos to them!

No comments: