Friday, August 02, 2013

This photo just in from Julie Svendsen:

[My mom is the woman shown wearing the scarf and the faux fur coat on the right.  I don't know who the other women are but I'm guessing that one of them is Hyacinth (Hycie as she was known to those familiar to her), the longtime flight attendant on the Gulfstream.  Maybe you know the pilot's name and the name of the other lady?]

I don't know who the other lady is, but I should know the name of the pilot. I forgot though, but I am sure one of you will remind us.

2 comments:

David said...

I love looking at candid shots I haven't seen before. Thanks very much for sharing this!

Anonymous said...

Jim Stevenson as pilot and Frank Gamble as co-pilot would alternate trips with pilot Kelvin Bailey and co-pilot Jim Bissell on the Gulfstream, while pilot Chuck Malone and co-pilot Bob Wall handled the controls of the King Air.

Stewardesses were Peggy Meacham, Hycy Engel, Jane Berky, Ann Roberts, and Jo Heob. Dona Whitney was the dispatcher.