Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just a few words to say that I have started reading The Lion and the Giraffe, the biography of Jack Couffer I mentioned a few weeks ago on the blog. Jack is a great storyteller and half of the book is focused on the movies he shot for Disney (the rest of the book is great too).

Since I am preparing an interview with Couffer I will also soon read the autobiography of his colleague William R. Koehler, The Wonderful World of Disney Animals, as well as Couffer's other book about his work for Disney, Song of Wild Laughter.

I never realized that the world of Disney's nature productions could be so compelling.

1 comment:

David said...

For the longest time I have been fascinated by the True Life Adventures. It is one topic I have wanted to research and write a book about for quite awhile.