Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Indexing Walt's People - We need help.

Michael Barrier wrote to me recently:

[An index to the first ten volumes of Walt's People would be very valuable. There is a great deal of important information in the books, but it often is very difficult to locate. As I know from having prepared the indexes for my own books, indexing is no fun, but surely some way can be found to prepare an index for the WP books.]

To be honest, while I totally agree with Michael, I am already so swamped with my regular job, Walt's People, the blog and my other Disney-related and non-Disney-related projects that I can not see myself undertaking such a project.

Would anyone be willing to tackle this tremendous task?

1 comment:

Patrick Malone said...

I might be talked into it for free copies of the books. ;-)