Thursday, October 29, 2009

You will all know Bill Cotter as the author of the excellent The Wonderful World of Disney Television, A Complete History. By browsing on Amazon yesterday I discovered that he also co-wrote two books that will be of interest to many readers of this blog: New York World's Fair, The 1964-1965 and The 1964-1965 New York World's Fair: Creation and Legacy.

Speaking of recently released books, I should hopefully be able to review by tomorrow the catalog of the Japanese exhibition, The Colors of Mary Blair.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I have both of these and they're well worth it - more pictures than text, as with all books in this series - but they're great pictures.

Bill Cotter said...

Thanks for the kind words. The books were a lot of fun to do. My trips to the Fair as a teenager eventually led me to working for Disney, so there was a special reason for me to do the books. I just posted some pictures of the Tower of the Four Winds on my own blog yesterday - http://worldsfairphotos.blogspot.com/.

Regards

Bill Cotter